POWERCARE is a great place to work.
- You make your own working hours.
- You decide how many weekends and holidays you can work.
- You get a better salary.
- You can almost always find assignments that are right for you.
- You get to know the places quickly, and they get to know you.
- They are always so nice in the office, they are happy to help each and every time if you are trying to book yourself and need help.
- It is an easy and straightforward booking system.
- Customers are always pleasant and friendly, so grateful for our help.
So if you are not on a fixed schedule, and you get swapped around, and you always have to fight for your holiday time, or have to give it up, and you would like to do something a little different, you have to work for POWERCARE. It is the best place to work
Regards Sanne N
To the management of POWERCARE
I have been employed at POWERCARE since September of 2016.
I really enjoyed every month I took assignments with you.
The pay is unrivalled and certainly adds an extra touch to one’s job satisfaction and drive
The level of communication/tone with you is always professional, but with a nice loving, personal twist that I have never experienced with any other employer.
I don’t have a single bad thing to say about being assigned to POWERCARE.
I just hope there will be enough assignments to continue working for you in the coming years.
The kind thoughts and glowing testimonial of Julie H, midwife.
As employees of POWERCARE, we decide ourselves when and how much we want to work. There is a tremendous amount of flexibility that goes with the job, and the feeling goes both ways. In our family with three children, we see a huge advantage as we are able to plan public holidays/trips. It requires that we consider the high/low season. We hardly notice an off season.
When we were hired, our operations manager promised us that there would be plenty of hours, and that has certainly been the case. Being a temp is all about working as much you want to work, and that is exactly what we do. The job offers fantastic variety, and we are greeted each day by happy, positive, understanding and flexible bookers and operations managers, and we really feel that we are making a difference when we get out to the individual sites, as things would not otherwise function as they should for the customer. We work every time we go out on assignment to maintain POWERCARE's good name and reputation as well as our own.
POWERCARE has always been loyal to us and flexible, and in a time when things change so quickly, we have chosen to reciprocate by being loyal to POWERCARE. That is how our collaboration goes.
Flexibility and loyalty and the way we are treated each time we call, those are the key things for us.
Henrik and Rikke S
I am a POWERCARE temp because:
- It is an employment agency on the move
- There are always plenty of assignments in all areas across most of the Denmark -It gives me flexibility and freedom -The booking team is always happy and pleasant to talk to, motivational, helpful, attentive and caring -If you have special requests, they help you out- Whatever issue you might have, it is taken seriously by the booking team, the operations manager and the director.
Become a temp
If you would like to become a temp at POWERCARE, you can apply here
Do you need a temporary worker?
Ring til os på tlf 45 540 540
Call us at tel +45 45 540 540. We take the calls every day of the year from 06:00-24:00.